Wednesday 25 August 2010

No Autonomous Homework Fixed for 1.14+ Including Ambitions

SIMS 3 MOD ONLY. DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL ON SIMS 2. I DO NOT MOD FOR SIMS 2

EXCLUSIVE! THIS MOD IS NOT ON MTS YET AND POSSIBLY NEVER WILL BE IF IT GETS REJECTED (depends if the mods think I have done enough to get permission from supaclover, despite her being banned so I have no way of getting hold of her)

Well after downloading supaclover's version of this Mod, my game gave me a lovely "Crash to Desktop" everytime my Sim's went off to school (presumably when it checks to see if they have done their homework) which doesn't suprise me, because it hasn't been updated in, well forever. So here is a new version which definitely works

What This Mod Does
Stops your Sim's from doing their homework autonomously, they will only do the homework when you tell them to.

A note on EP/SP Compatibility
As usual, I see no reason why this Mod shouldn't work on any EP/SP as long as you are running the game version listed in the title. HOWEVER I have only been able to test it on a game running Base Game+WA+HELS+AMB as my PC doesn't like "Any Game Launcher" so MTS rules means I have to list that as the base of what you need.

Compatibility
This Mod edits the "Do Homework" and "Get Homework_DoHomework" XML's and will conflict with any mod that does the same. Definitely EGC Compatible, probably Awesome Compatible, but hasn't been tested. Should be compatible with all Core Mod's though.

Enjoy

Additional Credits:
Peter Jones for S3PE
MTS for hosting
Supaclova for the original mod.
EA for making The Sims 3.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7q3n8b3fjf15apj (NON MTS)

No comments:

Post a Comment